Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why do I cuckold my man?

I love my man. I adore him. I lustfully look over him when he gets out of the shower in the morning.

I’m always trying to see his cock, I love it! I always want to have sex with him, to feel him inside of me, in my pussy, in my mouth. I always want to be touching him everywhere. We’re that couple you see, in the corner of the bar, hands all over each other and making out, and always looking at each other “like that”!

He’s intelligent, thoughtful, kind, empowers and inspires me and sometimes even funny! (Ok, really, really funny!)

So why do I cuck him?

In all honesty, because I’m greedy, selfish and demanding :-D

I like big cock, I like sex often. I like being with someone new, I love hot bodies and I don’t like being told my options have now been limited to one person the rest of my life because I fell in love.

I guess you can say I’m also stubborn ;-)

Most cuckoldress’s that I know, have men at home that have small cocks and don’t know what to do with it.

I don’t sleep with others because my man is a wimp. Or can’t satisfy me. Or is stupid, or I don’t genuinely enjoy being with him!

I sleep with others because they too are beautiful, hung and (hopefully!) skilled in bed!

Why should I settle for any less than that?


At my home, My man has a great cock and is an amazing lover. The sex we have is out of this world.

My man likes seeing me with other men. He likes men to look at me, to know they’re lusting after me.

And you know what, so do I!

I guess we’re not a typical cuckolding couple.

I love humiliating him by making him wear my panties. Especially the frilly, lacy ones.

Cuckolding to me is a huge power play. I like to use it to assert my dominance over him. His body. His mind. His sexual releases.

I like that other people see him as a good man, strong and intelligent. The only time he is a wimp is when he is made to be! And he is more intelligent for that because he makes that choice ;-)

A worthy person is someone who is as strong, intelligent as me. I like the challenge of fighting for dominance. Not some wimp who just gives in. Who the hell gets off on that? well, lots of people. But not me!

My man is the best thing that ever happened to me. I adore him, I cherish him. So is it hard for me to humiliate him? Yes! Sometimes!

But once we get into it, it’s hot. For both of us. There is nothing that goes on in the cuckolding part of our relationship that doesn’t get both of us really hot! I hope it stays that way forever.

So keep reading for more of our escapades! Stories to follow as I have a date Friday Night!

Queen K

6 comments:

  1. This is a powerful statement, sexually, physically, psychologically. You really get it. No one just wants to submit, they want to be made to submit. I want to have inhibitions forcefully broken down, even if those inhibitions are artificial and just created so that you can break them down. I want to be broken and forced because I am a tall, strong, man with a good sized cock who is dominant in most situations. It is not natural for me to be submissive, but I want to be pushed and forced there, to do everything you mentioned to make me feel the submission psychologically and physically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say that you guess you are not a typical cuckolding couple, but you know I think you may come closer to the typical than you think.

    Your situation seems similar to the relationship my wife and I share, and the relationships of most REAL cuckolding couples I have met or talked to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Vince Stead and I just got done looking at your site and really liked it. We make erotic hot wives and dominant wife’s books in Paperback, Digital and Audio too. You can see them at fun2readbooks.com, or even my own name site, and the audio books are very fun to listen to. Thank you very much and I really enjoyed visiting your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post.. Wish I could get a cuckoldress like you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post.. Wish I could get a cuckoldress like you

    ReplyDelete