Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The night of 13 orgasms.

I know, I know... I procrastinated. That's me.

Anyways, you want to hear about it don't you?

Well, T and I met online. Then we started chatting. We wanted to meet the same day. You know how you talk to some people and you really just hit it off? 

So a couple more days went by and then our schedules finally meshed up.


So C and I are around the house. Getting ready for me to go out. I take a shower, I shave everywhere, my toes painted, make up perfect. Do my hair. C puts my shoes on, and then the real fun starts...

All this time I'm texting T in anticipation. Then I decide C should get me nice and wet for him. Ready. So C is getting me off and T calls. He's listening. I'm telling him what C is doing to me, uh, so hot!! I cum 3 times before I even leave for my date!

So I kiss C goodbye and leave for my date. I instruct him to wait in the bedroom while wearing my panties.

I get into T's car and we kiss right away. Hands Roaming. I'm such a slut, my pussy is already soaked and I already wanna fuck this guy!

So we go to a local place to get a couple drinks and eat. He's kissing me in the parking lot. Has my shirt up sucking on my nipples. Really getting me HOT. 


We go in, we sit at the bar. Here is the fun part. We have some awesome conversation, about sex, kinks and other stuff, too! We order our drinks, I'm on number one and feeling it goooood.


We eat a little, then I excuse myself to the bathroom to call C and let him know everything is ok and that it is going WELL!


Then he comes in my stall. Takes down my jeans. Goes down on me. People coming in and out of the bathroom, I'm so excited I cum so hard. Just the thought of getting caught like that... mmm!


So we go back to the bar, his hand right on my ass in my pocket for everyone to see.

We get back to my house. C is waiting in the bedroom as instructed. I text him and let him know the fun is about to start and that he is to remain in the bedroom.

We fall on the couch making out, groping at each other eagerly right off.

Then we turn on some music. and go right back at it.

He has my jeans off in a flash. he's fingering me while I'm going down on him and he's shoving his cock deep down in my throat.

He has his hand all tangled up in my hair, sometimes pulling my face back to look up at him. He was so in control it was HOT. 

He gets me off twice this way, and then tells me he wants to fuck me. I get him a condom and he puts it on and then shoves me hard down on the couch, his hands back in my hair, pulling, being rough, and he starts just pounding me so hard! He was fucking me so hard the couch was moving.

He was dirty talking me too. Telling me how hot I was and how good my pussy felt. I *love* dirty talk. then he practically picks me up and flips me over, grabbing my hips and plunging in. I'm cumming over and over and over.

He's pounding my pussy hard from behind. I can feel his hands slapping my ass, his balls slapping my clit, I am so sore and so sensitive I tell him to slow down and he fucks me harder, deeper and I cum SO hard. I tell him I'm spent and tell him I want him to cum. He starts fucking me slow and deep for a few minutes. Felt soooo good I could feel every single inch of him...

Then I keep dirty talking. It made him so hot to know C was in the bedroom listening. 

So he speeds up, and starts really pounding me before going all the way in, and even through the condom I can feel his release.

We laid on each other for a few minutes, and talked some. I told him I was tired and to get out ;-)

I noticed I was still in my bra but nothing else :)

He went and cleaned up I pulled on my jeans, and walked him to the door. He turned around and stuck some money in my jeans. I guess I'm a great fuck ;-)

He texts me as soon as he gets back to the car, telling me he had an amazing time and can't wait to see me again.

I go back to the bedroom, and I can see how excited C is. He tells me how hot it was to listen to me getting fucked, hearing me cum so much.

I straddle him and start kissing him. Oh, I love being with other men, but I LOVE kissing and fucking C. It's always the best. Like.. "coming" home or some other corny term.

My pussy is wet and I'm already horny again now. Listening to him tell me how hot it was for him.

He pulls my jeans off and I take his cock out of my panties, I go down on him for a minute before he pulls me on top of him.

I start riding him, feeling him deep in me. Still sore from being fucked minutes before. I fuck him and cum twice in the process before he explodes deep inside of me. LOVE having my pussy filled with cum. We clean up and go to sleep...

What a great night!

I plan on seeing T again really soon!

7 comments:

  1. great story and lets hope you keep writing many more like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please keep writing, that was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to a new blog. I would really like to read about how you both started into this lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still blogging or is there another site we should be watching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hoping you'll restart your blog. I liked your first post about why you cuckold your man, and I want to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So What happened?
    Did you go back to vanilla?
    Did you fall for one of the boyfriends?
    Or was the whole thing a fantasy?
    Really want to know, 'cos we're just starting on this road..
    http://adifferentflavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got done checking out your site, and really enjoyed it. I have over 500 titles of books on Amazon and more, mostly lesbian and other kinky books, like hot wife, cuckold and more under my name of Vince Stead, and my writers, Liz Meadows, Candy Kross, B. McIntyre and more girls, or Fun2ReadBooks also. We have made a lot of the lesbian, cuckold, hot wife books into audio books you can find everywhere. Maybe you could even post this on your site for me, thank you very much, Vince. P.S. Keep up the nice work on your site!

    ReplyDelete